Application Process & Requirements
1. Complete and submit the online application for the appropriate department. You can submit the same application for numerous departments. Currently the following positions are available:
- Tulsa State Fair is now accepting applications for limited positions
- Midway Services, North American Midway Entertainment: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have application questions, please contact:
Brandy Okey, Human Resources
(918) 744-1113, ext. 2027
If you have questions specific to the position, please contact the appropriate supervisor.
2. Supervisor will review each application.
3. Qualified individuals will be contacted by telephone for an interview.
4. As a result of the interview process, individuals will be selected for a position based on qualifications. However, your application may be referred to another supervisor.
5. If selected:
- Offers are contingent upon successful completion of the entire hiring process
- Individuals will be contacted to complete the required paperwork
- Each individual must have the information found under Required Documents
- Fair time positions require that the applicant be at least 18 years of age or older
- Applicants must be available to work the majority of the fair, September 28 - October 8, 2017
- Successfully submitting an application does not guarantee an interview or employment