- home >
- Quick Links >
- Vendor Information
We are looking forward to “11 Days of Awesome” with you!
The Tulsa State Fair is home to more than 650 Commercial Vendors and Concessionaires offering a variety of merchandise and food ranging from the traditional corn dog to Cricket Pizza or the newest gadget on the market.
Together, we offer the fair patron family-friendly entertainment, great food, shopping and rides in a fun-filled atmosphere, along with providing them the opportunity to reminisce about their own childhood memories while passing on traditions to their children and creating new ones.
Thank you for your participation and partnership with us in making the Tulsa State Fair a premier event!
Please visit our guest site for information
- Facility Information & Maps
- Food Finder
- Vendor Award Recipients’
- Dizzy’s Delights Concessionaire Food Competition Award Recipients
- Product Finder
Applications are available online through opening day, September 25, 2014.
- There is no fee to apply
- You must apply each year
- A photograph must be submitted with application
- It is not a guarantee that space will be available
- Online applications are preferred but we will accept mailed applications
Made In Oklahoma
The Made in Oklahoma Program assists Oklahoma agribusinesses in promoting agricultural products that are grown, processed and manufactured in the state of Oklahoma to specialty retail outlets.
- For more information please contact:
- Emailed in December due back January 31, 2014
- Please list any requests for increase or decrease in space, additional locations or new products
- Concessionaires will need to proof menus and return with or without changes
- Renewals are an invitation to return but not a guarantee for a lease agreement
- Any renewal not returned by the allotted time is subject to cancellation
- Lease Agreement Packets will be emailed beginning in March
- Signed lease agreement and services ordered are due back with a 50% deposit by May 15, 2014
- Final payment for agreement and services ordered is due on July 1, 2014
- Insurance purchased through the group policies must accompany final payment
- All insurance purchased after September 17, 2014 will have to go directly through the insurance companies
Vendor Move-In Packets
These packets will not be mailed
- Will be ready for pick-up beginning Friday, September 19, 2014 between the hours of 8:00am-5:00pm and will resume on Monday through opening day at 2:00pm