- home >
- Competitions >
- Livestock & Horse Shows >
- Junior Livestock Nominations
Junior Livestock Nominations
Review the list of nominated animals to verify the following are correct:
• Club of Exhibitor – Club is the County 4-H or FFA Chapter; the nominations are grouped by club.
• Spelling of Exhibitor Name
• School – We will stall by school/town within the county stall block.
• Division (Species & Breed of Animal)
• Validation Number (Tulsa Tag Number)
• If you family nominated an animal, make sure each sibling has the animal listed under their name
• If an exhibitor or animal is not listed, we do not have a completed nomination. Please contact the Livestock Office with any questions or changes. All changes MUST be made before you will be able to enter.
All Junior Market Steers, Commercial Heifers, Barrows, Gilts, Wether Lambs, Commercial Ewes, Wether Goats, & Breeding Does must submit DNA samples to the Tulsa State Fair to be eligible to show.
Nomination does NOT constitute as an entry. Each animal must be also entered in the Tulsa State Fair by the entry deadline, September 1, to be eligible to show.
July 1, 2016 – *Nomination Deadline - DNA must be mailed and online information must be submitted by 5pm
*Commercial heifer nomination extended to August 1
Ear Tag Replacement
If an animal should lose or damage the original nomination tag please mail in the Ear Tag Replacement form. If possible, tags should be replaced prior to arrival to the Tulsa State Fair. The Tulsa State Fair will send a new nomination tag to the exhibitor. If needed, tags may be replaced at the Tulsa State Fair, but the exhibitor will be charged a $5.00 retag fee. All replacement tag orders must be submitted by September 14, for timely delivery of replacement tag. All orders submitted after September 14, will be replaced at the fair for the $5.00 replacement fee.
If you have any questions regarding nominations, please contact:
Kara Eschbach, Agriculture Exhibits Coordinator
[o] (918) 744-1113, ext. 2012