Junior Livestock Nominations
- home >
- Competitions >
- Livestock & Horse Shows >
- Junior Livestock Nominations
All Junior Market Steers, Barrows, Wether Lambs, Wether Goats, Breeding Gilts and Breeding Does must submit DNA samples to the Tulsa State Fair to be eligible to show.
May 15, 2015 – Advance Nomination Kit Order Deadline* $7.00 per kit
June 15, 2015 – Nomination Kit Order Deadline* $10.00 per kit
July 1, 2015 – Nomination Deadline
*Animal nomination must be submitted online and DNA sample mailed with a copy of the online receipt.
Nomination does NOT constitute as an entry. Each animal must be also entered in the Tulsa State Fair by the entry deadline, August 31, 2015, to be eligible to show.
- Nomination Rules & Regulations
- Nomination Kit Request Form
- Nomination Check List
- Steer Breeder's Certificate Instructions
Submit exhibitor and animal information online by 5pm on July 1.
- Online Nomination Instructions
- Every animal you nominate must have nomination information submitted online
- If family nominating, each animal must be entered online in each siblings name
- Mail a copy of exhibitor online receipt with the DNA sample
DNA Samples and Online Nomination Receipt must be postmarked and mailed to the TSF Livestock office by July 1, 2015.
Ear Tag Replacement
If an animal should lose or damage the original nomination tag please mail in the Ear Tag Replacement form. If possible, tags should be replaced prior to arrival to the Tulsa State Fair. The Tulsa State Fair will send a new nomination tag to the exhibitor. If needed, tags may be replaced at the Tulsa State Fair, but the exhibitor will be charged a $5.00 retag fee. All replacement tag orders must be submitted by September 18, for timely delivery of replacement tag. All orders submitted after September 18, will be replaced at the fair for the $5.00 replacement fee.
- Ear Tag Replacement Form
If you have any questions regarding nominations, please contact:
Kara Eschbach, Agriculture Exhibits Coordinator
[o] (918) 744-1113, ext. 2012