Non-Profit Fundraising Opportunities
Non-Profit Fundraising Program
ExpoSERVE is the official food and beverage operator for Expo Square and the Tulsa State Fair. We are pleased to provide non-profit organizations with an exciting way to raise funds for their cause.
ExpoSERVE provides your organization with the tools necessary to be successful. In addition to receiving a percentage of the sales, we provide you with training, supervision and a meal. Your group provides us with hardworking, enthusiastic individuals with positive attitudes to give our guests first class customer service.
Eligibility & Commitment
- Must comply with all laws governing fundraising activities & ExpoSERVE policies
- Must apply their Non-Profit State Tax ID Number on their signed service group agreement prior to first event
- Must operate for civic, charitable, religious or educational purposes only
- Must certify that all monies received will be used soley to support the orgaizations activities and that no payments are for services
- ExpoSERVE insists that the organization leader(s) read the Service Group Agreement and all members read the Handbook before they sign the Service Group Waiver
- Members must be at least 18 years of age to volunteer and 19 years of age or older to serve low point beer
- The Non-Profit Organization is responsible for its own insurance requirements in all areas. Any and all insurance coverage for members is the sole responsibility of the organization
For More Information Contact: