Are health papers required to bring livestock on grounds?
- Yes, health papers are required. Click the link for specie requirements.
- The livestock inspectors will check your health papers upon your arrival at Gate 7.
Animal Health Regulations
How many exhibitor passes will I receive with my entries?
- Exhibitors are given two, 5-Day Exhibitor Gate Passes. Exhibitors can purchase extra passes online when they submit entries or at the show.
How can I purchase parking passes?
- Livestock Exhibitor Parking permits can be purchased online with entries or during the show.
- VIP Livestock Parking permits will go on sale online August 1.
Where do I pick up the passes I purchased?
- Passes can be picked up at the McDonald’s Welcome Station located at Gate 7.
Are RV hook ups available on grounds?
- Yes, you can call the RV Park to place a reservation at (918) 744-1113, ext. 2145.
What hotels are located around the fairgrounds?
- Click the link to view a list of the recommended hotels.
Is bedding provided in the stalls?
- Mulch bedding is provided in the cattle barns and tie-outs. No other barns are provided bedding.
Is there feed and bedding available for purchase on grounds?
- Yes, Pete’s Feed is located on the North end of the Explorer Barn. Call Pete’s Feed Office at (918) 376-6016 to have your order delivered to your stalls.
How much time do I have to unload?
- Please be courteous to other exhibitors. There is a 30 minute unload limit.
When I am finished showing my animals can I leave?
- Please be familiar with the designated release dates and times for each species. You will need to obtain a release from the Division Show Superintendent or Livestock Office once you are eligible for release. View the specie rules for arrival and release times.
Livestock Exhibitor Handbook
SHOW DATES & ENTRY DEADLINES
What are the dates for the 2017 Tulsa State Fair?
How do I enter the Open Show?
- Entries and payment must be submitted online by September 1.
- Contest entries must be submitted by September 13.
How do I enter the Junior Show?
- Junior Show entries and payment must be submitted online by September 1. Entries can be submitted by the exhibitor, parent and/or guardian, Ag Teacher, or County Extension Agent. A legal release form must be signed and mailed with a copy of the online receipt by September 2.
Are late entries accepted?
- Late entries are accepted and must be submitted online by September 13. The late entry fee is the entry fee plus $50.00 per animal late entered.
- Rabbit, Poultry and Pigeon late entries must be submitted online by September 13. The late entry fee is the entry fee plus $7.00 per animal late entered.
JUNIOR LIVESTOCK SHOW
Am I eligible to participate in the Junior Livestock Show?
- Participation in the Junior Livestock Shows are limited to Oklahoma residents, who are members of an Oklahoma County 4-H Club or Oklahoma FFA Chapter. Exhibitors must be 9 by July 1 and cannot turn 19 before January 1 on the year of the show.
- Youth who have turned 5 by July 1 but are not enrolled in 4-H are eligible to show in the Youth Gilt Show only.
Junior Show Rules
What animals are required to nominate?
- All Market Steers, Market Barrows, Market Wether Lambs, Market Wether Goats, Breeding Gilts and Breeding Does must submit a nomination by July 1.
- Commercial Heifers must submit a nomination and entry by August 1.
- Prospect Steers, Registered Heifers and Registered Ewes are not required to submit a nomination.
When will I receive my stall assignments?
- Stall assignments will be posted on the Exhibitor Updates page in September.