Oklahoma's Largest Classroom
- Learning Centers Packet
- Learning Centers' Map
- 2014 OLC Sponsors
What is Oklahoma’s Largest Classroom?
Oklahoma's Largest Classroom is a field trip showcasing a variety of fun and educational exhibits found at the Tulsa State Fair. Agriculture to animals and science to art, this will be a field trip that your students will never forget!
Teachers and Educators with students Pre-K through 5th Grade are encouraged to accompany their students through a series of Learning Centers focused on unique educational attractions. Information regarding the featured exhibits is provided. Teachers can customize their field trip to fit the educational requirements of their students.
When is it?
The dates for OLC 2014 are Tuesday, September 30 - Thursday, October 2. Check-in is from 9am - 10:30am, and classes typically return to school around 1:30pm. These are self-guided tours; each teacher chooses which Learning Centers their students will visit. Pre- Registration is encouraged due to limited space.
Why should my class attend?
- Special group discount rates available to field trip classes pre-K through 5th Grade
- Interactive Learning Centers that highlight Agriculture, Science, Art and much more
- Online lesson plans are available to expand on the teaching opportunity
- Bus Sponsorships; limited availability on first come basis, one per school
How do I register?
- 2014 Pre-Registration Form - Available August 1, 2014
For additional information, please contact:
Andrea Allgood, Oklahoma's Largest Classroom Coordinator
[o] (918) 744-1113, ext. 2070