Commercial Vendors & Concessionaires
- Dizzy’s Delight Concessionaire Food Competition
- Dizzy’s Deals Coupon Book
- End of the Year Newsletter
- Facility Information & Maps
- Important Dates
- Tulsa State Fair Rules & Regulations Handbook
- Vendor Awards
Updates & Highlights
- Booth Design
- City of Tulsa County Health Department Information
- City of Tulsa Fire Department/Fire Extinguisher Regulations
- City of Tulsa Storm Water Quality Control
- Coca-Cola Information & Pricing
- Commercial Vendors Updates
- Concessionaire Updates
- Golf Cart Path
- Service Vendors & Inspectors
All forms are fillable PDF's, complete those that are applicable to the operation of your business during the Tulsa State Fair.
All reservations and payment must be made ghrough the RV Park Office, (918) 744-1113, ext. 2154.
Insurance is mandatory to participate in the Tulsa State Fair. Submit a copy of your insurance certificate to the Commercial Space Sales Office by September 1. General Liability Insurance must be a 1-million dollar policy and list Tulsa County Public Facilities Authority and the Tulsa State Fair as additional insured, list the fair dates allowing additional days for move-in and move-out. If purchasing insurance through our group policies or filing exemption, complete one of the forms below.
Workman's Compensation Insurance
- Affidavit for Certificate of Noncoverage-CC-Form-36
- This form replaces the Affidavit of Independent Contractors. There is a $50.00 non-refundable application fee, please call the number at the top of the attached form if you have any questions. If you qualify submit a copy of your non-coverage status to the Commercial Space Sales Office. There is a 30 day waiting period please apply early. Example: If Avon representatives qualify for this non-coverage status each representative working the fair will have to complete an application. Some entities will not qualify and will have to purchase a policy.
- Claim of Exemption (Volunteer based organizations)
- Oklahoma Workers' Compensation Application (Purchasing through group policy)
- Family of Five or Fewer Claim of Exemption (Family owned and operated business)
General Liability Insurance
- Dizzy’s Deals Coupon Book
- Marketing & Media Relations
- Marketing & Promotion Policies
- Oklahoma's Largest Classroom Bus Sponsorship
Oklahoma Tax Commission
Registration form must be returned to the Oklahoma Tax Commission.
- Oklahoma Tax Commission Letter
- Oklahoma Tax Commission Registration
Reservations and payment must be made directly to the respective companies.
- Hometown Mobility
- Midwest Decorating (Additional pipe, drape, tables, chairs and forklift contractor)
Sevice order form includes electric, plumbing, reserved parking, hung signage and golf cart permit. Livestock Exhibitors cannot purchase golf cart permits. Tulsa State Fair vendors cannot purchase parking passes in Livestock parking lots.
- Vendor Service Order Form
- Supply Vehicle Parking
Service Vendor Application
This form is to be completed by those vendors who service our concessionaires, with product. Refer to Updates & Highlights, to see a list of Service vendors; if you have a company you would like to add to this list, direct them to our website to complete an application.
- Service Vendor Rates
- Service Vendor Application
- Additional Gate Access Badges/Tickets
- Credit Card Payment Authorization Form
- Concessionaire Menu
- Drawing & Promotional Giveaway Application
- Merchandise Form
For additional vendor information, please contact:
Marilyn Herman, Commercial Space Sales Supervisor
[o] (918) 744-1113, ext. 2100
[f ] (918) 748-0051