Learn about all aspects of agriculture with this hands-on learning experience!
- Beanie Baby - Students learn about growing plants and get to sprout seeds
- Butter Making - Students learn more about where their milk comes from and how that milk gets turned into butter
Workshops are limited to 15 participants. Workshops will take place in Central Park Hall.
Thank you to Ag in the Classroom and the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food and Forestry for hosting these workshops!
- Thursday, September 29 - Saturday, October 1
- Thursday, October 6 - Saturday, October 8
- 2:00pm, 2:30pm, 3:00pm, and 3:30pm each day