Hey Fair Fans! The Tulsa State Fair supports the use of social media technologies to increase member engagement, build community and improve access to information, resulting in greater value to our members in the public. We are glad to have you on our fan page and we encourage you to leave comments, photos, videos and links. In order to keep the page fun and lively, we ask that you respect the rules of each social media site as well as our policies below. Any content that conflicts with these policies will be removed at our sole discretion and fans that repeatedly violate the policies will be denied participation on this page.
Tulsa State Fair Social Media Policies
- We appreciate your involvement and welcome varying points of view appropriate for publication on a social media platform, relevant to the discussion and respectful of others in the community. We accept constructive criticism, but please do so in a polite and constructive manner; remember this site is a Fan page. If you have major or lengthy criticisms or concerns, please contact the Tulsa State Fair Administrative Office.
- Although we may remove inappropriate material, we are not obligated to do so. Understand you are personally responsible for the material you post. What you publish will be widely accessible for some time and in some cases, indefinitely.
- Material deemed to be – unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, abusive, slanderous, damaging, offensive, explicit or embarrassing to another person or entity will be blocked or deleted at our sole discretion.
- Private information belonging to any other individual or entity including but not limited to phone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers, date of birth or physical residence addresses, will also be removed.
- The Tulsa State Fair is a family oriented entity. The following posts will not be allowed – posts which contain profanity or inappropriate content meant to intimidate or harass an individual or group, “SPAM”, chain letters, pyramid schemes, advertisements and business solicitations of any type. If you have items you would like to present to the Tulsa State Fair, please contact the Administrative Office.
- If something posted seems factually questionable, it may be deleted to avoid any negative repercussions. We work hard to provide truthful and factual communication in all our posts and we ask you do the same. All posts by page administrators will appear next to the official page icon.
- Make sure you have the right to use material before publishing. Always give proper credit for other’s work.
Our goal is to share with the community information about our event and we encourage your feedback; not sales pitches and business advertisements. We pledge to be open to valued members of our community about how we manage our social media channels. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at (918) 744-1113.
Please note: This policy is subject to change. The Tulsa State Fair reserves the right to add or modify the current policy and to remove or block content and individuals that do not comply with these policies or that we judge, in our sole discretion, to be obscene, libelous or rude. We do not edit posts; if your posts appear in one of our social media channels, they are your words.
All comments, visuals, videos and other type of material posted by fans on this site do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of the Tulsa State Fair, its employees or affiliates. The Tulsa State Fair does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statement or product claim made here and is not responsible for any fan content on this site. Also, the Tulsa State Fair does not endorse any opinions expressed on this fan page.
By posting to our online community, you give the Tulsa State Fair the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission in any format or medium at any time. You are also attesting that you have the right to use the posted content, including permission from anyone pictured in photography, video or song that you post.