It's #11DaysofAwesome at the Tulsa State Fair, September 29 - October 9, 2022!
Be part of our traditions for over 1 million visitors each year. We are proud over 650 Commercial Vendors and Concessionaires have partnered with us to offer a unique experience to the avid Fair shopper and to those wanting to please, tempt or shock their taste buds.
Together, we offer the Fair patron family-friendly entertainment, great and crazy food, shopping, and rides in a fun-filled atmosphere. We provide the opportunity to reminisce about fond childhood memories of Fairs in the past, while passing on and creating new traditions with their children and grandchildren.
Thank you for your participation and partnership with us in making the Tulsa State Fair a premier event!
Please visit our guest site for information.
- Awesome Eats Food Competition Award Recipients
- Facility Information & Maps
- Food Finder
- Product Finder
- Lease Agreements and invoices were mailed in May
- Signed Lease Agreements with a 50% deposit were due on or before June 15
- Final payment due on or before August 1
- New vendors placed after these dates will adhere to the timelines listed in their Lease Agreement
Vendor packets are not mailed and can be picked up at the times listed:
- Monday - Sunday, September 19 - 25: 8am - 5pm
- Monday - Thursday, September 26 - 29: 8am - 7pm
- Friday - Monday, September 30 - October 10: 8am - 5pm
NEW APPLICANTSTulsa State Fair Application for Commercial & Concessionaire Space Rental
Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at the Tulsa State Fair. All applicants must be of eighteen (18) years of age or older to apply for participation.
- No application fees or submission deadline
- Applications are received on a yearly basis and kept on file
- Applications are accepted online only