Tickets MENU
Home > Competitions > Livestock & Horse Shows > Exhibitor Updates > Livestock & Horse FAQ

Livestock & Horse FAQ


Are health papers required to bring livestock on grounds?
  • Yes, health papers are required. Please see the Animal Health Regulations for specie requirements.
  • The livestock inspectors will check your health papers upon your arrival at Gate 7.

How many exhibitor passes will I receive with my entries?
  • Exhibitors receive one season gate pass wristband. Exhibitors can purchase extra passes online when they submit entries or at the livestock credentials trailer upon arrival.
How can I purchase parking passes?
  • Livestock Exhibitor Parking permits can be purchased online with entries or during the show at the livestock credentials trailer.
  • VIP Livestock Parking permits will go on sale online August 1. These are first come, first serve.
Where do I pick up the passes I purchased?
  • Passes can be picked up at the livestock credentials trailer, located at Gate 7.
Are RV hook ups available on grounds?
  • Yes, you can call the RV Park to place a reservation at (918) 744-1113, ext. 2145.
What hotels are located around the fairgrounds?
  • Click the link to view a list of the recommended hotels.

Is bedding provided in the stalls?
  • Mulch bedding will only be provided in tie-outs. No bedding will be provided in any of the barns.
Is there feed and bedding available for purchase on grounds?
How much time do I have to unload?
  • Please be courteous to other exhibitors. There is a 30 minute unload limit.
When I am finished showing my animals can I leave?
  • Please be familiar with the designated release dates and times for each species. You will need to obtain a release from the Division Show Superintendent or Livestock Office once you are eligible for release. View the specie rules for arrival and release times.


Am I eligible to participate in the Junior Livestock Show?
  • Participation in the Junior Livestock Shows are limited to Oklahoma residents, who are members of an Oklahoma County 4-H Club or Oklahoma FFA Chapter. Exhibitors must be 8 and in the third grade by September 1, and cannot turn 19 before January 1, on the year of the show.
  • Youth who have turned 5 by July 1, but are not enrolled in 4-H are eligible to show in the Youth Gilt Show only.
Junior Show Rules

What animals are required to nominate?
  • All Market Barrows, Market Goats, Market Lambs, Market Steers, Commercial Ewes, Commercial Heifers, Breeding Does, and Breeding Gilts must submit a nomination by July 8.
  • Prospect Steers, Registered Heifers and Registered Ewes are not required to submit a nomination.
When will I receive my stall assignments?
  • Stall assignments will be posted on the Exhibitor Updates page in September.

Sign up for email updates from Tulsa County Public Facilities Authority

Facebook Instagram
Back to