How many exhibitor passes will I receive with my entries?
- Exhibitors are given two, 5-Day Exhibitor Gate Passes. Exhibitors can purchase extra passes online when they submit entries or at the show.
How can I purchase parking passes?
- Livestock Exhibitor Parking permits can be purchased online with entries or during the show.
- VIP Livestock Parking permits will go on sale online August 1, online only.
Where do I pick up the passes I purchased?
- Passes can be picked up at the Livestock Exhibitor Welcome Station, located at Gate 7.
Are RV hook ups available on grounds?
- Yes, you can call the RV Park to place a reservation at (918) 744-1113, ext. 2145.
What hotels are located around the fairgrounds?
- Click the link to view a list of the recommended hotels.
Is bedding provided in the stalls?
- Mulch bedding is provided in the cattle barns and tie-outs. No other barns are provided bedding.
Is there feed and bedding available for purchase on grounds?
- Yes, Pete’s Feed is located on the north end of the Explorer Barn. Call Pete’s Feed Office, (918) 376-6016, to have your order delivered to your stalls.
How much time do I have to unload?
- Please be courteous to other exhibitors. There is a 30 minute unload limit.
When I am finished showing my animals can I leave?
- Please be familiar with the designated release dates and times for each species. You will need to obtain a release from the Division Show Superintendent or Livestock Office once you are eligible for release. View the specie rules for arrival and release times.