IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR INFORMATIONShows, rules, and schedules are SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Tulsa State Fair Livestock Office
During the Tulsa State Fair, the Livestock Office is located in the Ford Truck Exhibit Hall. Office Hours are 7 am - 7 pm. Animal Health Regulations
All animals must have a health paper issued within 30 days prior to arrival.Arrival
All vehicles hauling livestock must enter at Gate 7 on 21st Street. Health papers will be checked before unloading. After your health papers have been checked, please stop by the Livestock Exhibitor Credential Station, located inside Gate 7, to pick up your Exhibitor Packet. Gate 7 is open 6am - 10pm. No animals will be permitted to enter the grounds while Gate 7 is closed.
Gate 7 Physical Address: 4000 East 15th Street, Tulsa, OK 74114
Livestock Credential Station
The Livestock Credential Station Hours:
Wednesday, September 29: 8am - 7pm
Thursday, September 30 - Saturday, October 9: 7am - 7pm
*No cash. Only credit cards accepted.*Exhibitor Season Gate Pass
Each exhibitor will receive one, complimentary Livestock Exhibitor Season Wrist Band. Livestock Exhibitor Season Wrist Bands are good for everyday. Additional Livestock Exhibitor 5-Day Passes will be available to purchase upon arrival at the Livestock Exhibitor Credential Station at Gate 7. No cash, only credit card payments accepted.Livestock Exhibitor Season Parking Pass
Livestock Exhibitor Season Parking will grant you access into Lot 7 and Lot 8 inside Gate 7 entrance. Additional Livestock Exhibitor Season Gate Passes will be available to purchase upon arrival at Livestock Exhibitor Credential Station at Gate 7. No cash, only credit card payments accepted.VIP Parking
Livestock Exhibitor Trailer Parking
- VIP Parking Lot 1. The VIP Parking Lot 1 will be located north of the Oklahoma Ford Dealers Barn. The VIP Lot 1 will be most convenient for Beef Cattle, Dairy Cattle, and Horse Show exhibitors.
- VIP Parking Lot 2. The VIP Parking Lot 2 will be located north of the Super Duty Barn. It will be most convenient for Goat, Sheep, Swine, Poultry, and Rabbit Show exhibitors.
- VIP Parking Lot 1 and 2 Passes. VIP Parking passes will be sold by the day on a first come first serve basis for $25 per day. No cash, only credit card payments accepted.
No livestock trailers will be allowed to park on grounds. The off-site, secured trailer parking lot is located at Sheridan and Virgin. Trailer parking passes are $10 per trailer and must be purchased at the time of entry or before arrival at trailer lot. Exhibitors must have a release to retrieve livestock trailers from the
trailer parking area and/or bring a trailer on grounds to load out. No animals are permitted to be housed in livestock trailers
at the off-site, secured trailer lot.
General Show Reminders
- No Food in Barns. No food will be permitted in the barns. Concession stands and food venders will be available.
- No Pets. Only animals officially entered to show at the Tulsa State Fair will be permitted on grounds.
- Back Numbers: Each entry will be assigned a number. There will be no ring card provided or collected.